From 1 June 2022, the FFP2 mask obligation will only apply in hospitals, retirement/care homes and healthcare facilities! Please continue to observe the distance and hygiene recommendations.
New regulation from April 16, 2022:
- FFP2 mask obligation only in highly vulnerable areas (for example, in hospitals), in public transport including its stops and in customer areas of vital trade (for example, in pharmacies and food retail).
- Therefore, there is no general obligation to wear FFP2 masks indoors, but only a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask.
- There is also no FFP2 mask obligation for the use of coaches and excursion boats as well as cable cars and rack railroads - in contrast to mass transportation.
- The 3-G rule as an access restriction in after-hours catering, stand-up catering and bar operations is abolished.
- Validity period of third party vaccination is increased to 365 days - (i.e. an extension from nine to twelve months).
- Requiring the appointment of a COVID-19 officer and the development and implementation of a COVID-19 prevention concept will apply only to gatherings of more than 500 persons (instead of 50 persons).
- At the place of professional activity, in justified cases, for the purpose of to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, stricter regulations may be may be provided.
- In addition to the federal framework, the federal states can can, as in the past, enact stricter regulations on the basis of state law.
- The measures will initially apply until July 8, 2022.
Please note: Some restaurants and pubs in Lech Zürs still have a 2-G or 3-G rule. Please find out in advance which G status is required so that you can enjoy a carefree restaurant visit!
Information about the current entry regulations
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
General information on Corona regulations in Austria can be found on the following pages:
Visiting Vorarlberg safely