Hotel Kristiania, Lech
‘Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!’ Legend holds these were the words of Benedictine Monk Dom Perignon upon inventing champagne in the late 17th century. The connection between wine and heavenly bodies is more than just a product of fantasy. Sun and moon significantly influence wine production, and heaven and its inhabitants seem to inspire many growers when it is time to name their bottles. The perfect excuse to spend the evening with paradisaical wines, with star astrologer Erich Bauer (a familiar by-line to readers of Vogue and Cosmopolitan) will provide insights into the relationship between astrological signs and wine preferences.
5-course evening menu, with wine pairings, including Dom Perignon, Astralis, Unendlich, Luce, Ad Astra, Graacher Himmelreich.
Price per person € 480,-
Wine program in detail
- Dom Perignon 2012
- Tschida Himmel auf Erden weiß 2021
- F.X. Pichler Riesling Unendlich Smaragd 2012 Magnum
- Nitardi Ad Astra 2014
- Torres Pago del Cielo Celeste Riserva 2014
- Frescobaldi Luce 2015
- Tenuta dell`Ornellaia Ornellaia Solare 2017
- Clarendon Hills Shiraz Astralis 1997
- JJ Prüm Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Auslese 2001