Wine gondolas on the Arlberg
Friday, April 17, 2020
With selected vintners from Austria!
Experience a unique wine tasting! Enjoy spring skiing on the Arlberg slopes in the morning, followed by tasting selected Austrian wines in the gondolas of the Auenfeldjet.
Booking tickets wine gondolas:
€ 30,- per ticket. Only cash payment possible.
Ski lifts Lech, valley station Schlegelkopfbahn, secretariat on the 1st floor,
T +43 5583 2332, email@example.com
Limited number of tickets available!
Friday, April 17, 2020
– from 08:30 a.m. – Sun skiing in Lech Zürs (Weißer Ring and Mohnenfluh Runs) and in Warth-Schröcken
– from 11:00 to 15:30 – Wine gondolas with tasting in the gondolas of the Auenfeldjet.
€ 30,- per person including drinks & snacks from 12:30 o’clock. Glass dispenser in the middle station of the Auenfeldjet (valley station Weibermahdbahn)
– from 15:00 hrs – Rud-Alpe with sun terrace and DJ beats
– from 16:00 hrs – Après-Ski in the Krone Ice Bar
– from 18:00 – Fondue and raclette evening at 2,350m in the Rüfikopf panorama restaurant. Bookings until 15:00 o’clock under + 43 5583 2336 – 278, firstname.lastname@example.org
– from 19:00 hrs – Gala evening in the hotel “Die Krone von Lech” with 6-course tasting menu including wine accompaniment. Per person € 150,-. Bookings under +43 5583 2551-507, email@example.com
Saturday, 18th April 2020
– from 14:00 hrs – Oberlecher spring festival with live band
– from 15:00 hrs – Balmalp with club sound on the sun terrace
– from 19:00 hrs – Sister Resort Party at sport.park.lech
Instructions for non-skiers for wine gondolas:
Snowproof shoes and winter clothing are recommended.
Train ride for pedestrians (duration approx. 25 minutes):
Ascent with the Oberlech mountain railway, then continue with the Petersbodenbahn, from where you can walk to the top station of the Weibermahdbahn. Take the gondola down to the glass dispenser in the middle station free of charge. Pedestrian tickets for the ascents and descents are available at the day ticket office (€ 22,- for combined ticket mountain railway Oberlech and Petersbodenbahn).
Hiking trail for pedestrians (duration approx. 30 minutes):
The Schlosskopf lift (€ 17,-) or the local bus will take you up to Oberlech, from where a pleasant winter hiking trail in the snowy landscape leads directly to the glass dispenser in the middle station.
Important information for guests from Warth-Schröcken:
You can only get to the wine gondola by ski or snowboard.