Right at the start of our summer season we welcome all golfers to the second Arlberg Classic Golf Cup. Discover the unique golf course at 1,500 metres, nestling in the beautiful mountain panorama of the Zug Valley. The 19-hectare, qualifying, 9-hole golf course in Lech-Zug is the perfect playing area in the heart of nature and with PAR 66 offers golfers of any ability an exciting but manageable challenge.
Such lush greens: the 9-hole golf course in Lech-Zug covers an area of 19 hectares, follows the handicap system and is a perfect course in the heart of spectacular countryside. With a par of 66, it offers golfers of all standards an exciting but surmountable challenge.
On 27 June 2018, you can put your skills to the test during the Arlberg Classic Car Rally. At the Arlberg Classic Golf Cup, guests play together with hoteliers and locals, which generates a very special mix.
FACTS & DETAILS
- Start time: 10.00 am
- 9-hole tournament
- Type of competition: Stableford
- Open competition (participation in the Arlberg Classic Car Rally is not required)
- Lunch snacks & prize ceremony: Holz, Eisen & Butter Bistro in the clubhouse (after the tournament)
- Net winners in the A, B, C classes (ladies and men mixed).
- 2 overall winners
- Special prize: closest to the vintage car (ladies and men separate)
Lech Zürs Tourismus GmbH
Ms Lara Maria Burtscher
Tel: +43 5583 2161-218
Please state your surname, first name, home club, handicap, accommodation in Lech (if applicable), membership of the Lech Golf Club yes/no
incl. tournament fee, green fee, prize ceremony and lunch snacks
- EUR 100,-
- Lech Golf Club Membership: EUR 60,-
We look forward to receiving your application and to a great day of golf on 27 June 2018!
Invoices and confirmation of participation will be issued by Lech Zürs Tourismus GmbH. Subject to change; allocation of places based on availability