Experience an exceptional skiing or winter hiking day in the impressive scenery of the Arlberg. Afterwards you will taste selected wines from Austria in the gondolas of the Auenfeldjet.
from 8.30 am
Sun skiing in Lech Zürs (White Ring) and Warth-Schröcken (Tannbergrunde)
11.30 to 15.30 o' clock
- Wine gondolas with tasting in the Auenfeldjet gondolas
- 30, - per person incl. snacks and drinks
- Registration and glass dispensing in the middle station of the Auenfeldjet (Valley station Weibermahdbahn)
Afterwards après-ski at the Krone Eisbar
- Gala evening at the Romantik Hotel "The Crown of Lech".
- 6-course tasting menu with aperitif, wine and coffee (price on request)
- Please reserve your table in time due to limited seating: +43 5583 2551, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hints for non-skiers about wine gondolas:
Pedestrians can use the Weibermahdbahn and the Auenfeldjet free of charge during the Weingondeln. Snowproof shoes and warm winter clothing are recommended.
Rail journey for pedestrians (duration approx. 25 minutes): Ascent with the Oberlech mountain railway, then on with the Petersboden cable car, from where you can walk to the Weibermahdbahn mountain station. With the gondola we go down to the registration in the middle station. Pedestrian tickets for ascents and descents are available at the ticket office.
Footpath for pedestrians (duration approx. 30 minutes): Take the Schlosskopf lift or the local bus up to Oberlech, from where a comfortable winter hiking trail in the snowy landscape leads you directly to the registration in the middle station.
Guests from Warth-Schröcken can only reach the wine-gondola by ski/snowboard!
Group registrations of guesthouses, hotels, ski schools as well as single persons under:
Phone +43 5583 2332 or
Weingondel tickets can also be purchased on the day of the event at the Auenfeldjet/ Weibermahdbahn mid-station.