Please read carefully the general trade conditions of Lech Zürs Tourismus and declare that you read the conditions.
Conditions of Reservation Lech Zürs Tourism
- no fees by 3 months before the date of the arrival;
- 40% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival.
1) Booking of the place of accomodation by the guest and confirmation by RZ imply acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006)
2) The Central Reservations Office of Lech Zuers (hereinafter referred to as RZ) only acts as an intermediary as regards of accomodation contract between the guest and the place of accomodation. RZ therefore does not accept any liability for infrigement of the contract on the part of the guest or the place of accomodation, neither does RZ accept liability for other procucts and services such as for example ski scholl, ski pass etc. In the case of infringement of its own obligations, the maximum liability borne by RZ is the amount of the payment which has been agreed. All information with regard to the place of accommodation is given to the best of RZ’s knowledge and belief; however, no guarantee is given with regard to the correctness of such information.
3) The offers presented to the guest by RZ are not binding. A reservation only becomes valid after a written booking confirmation has been made by the guest and accepted by the RZ. After receipt of the signed booking forn and the deposit (credit card or receipt of payment on our bank account), RZ supplies the payment confirmation which constitutes binding agreement to the reservation. All down payment amounts transfered to our bank account, without precendent written confirmation by RZ will be send back (unless otherwise possible) at the expense of the payer.
4) RZ recommends that the guest take out holiday cancellation insurance and insurance against interruption of the holiday.
Excerpt from the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006):
§ 4 Start and end of accommodation
4.1 Unless the Proprietor offers any other time of occupancy, the Party shall be entitled to move into the rented rooms from 4.00 p.m. on the agreed date (“date of arrival”).
4.2 If a room is occupied for the first time before 6.00 a.m., the preceding night shall be deemed the first night of accommodation.
4.3 The rented rooms shall be vacated by the Party by 12.00 noon on the date of departure.The Proprietor shall be entitled to charge another day if the rented rooms are not vacated in time.
§ 5 Rescission of the Accommodation Agreement
Cancellation fee Rescission by the Proprietor
5.1 If the Accommodation Agreement provides for a down payment and such down payment has not been made by the Party in time, the Proprietor may rescind the Accommodation Agreement without granting any grace period.
5.2 If the Guest fails to arrive by 6.00 p.m. on the agreed date of arrival, the Proprietor shall not be obliged to accommodate them unless a later time of arrival has been agreed upon.
5.3 If the Party has made a down payment (see 3.3), the rooms shall be deemed reserved until 12.00 noon on the day following the date of arrival at the latest. If a down payment to the amount of more than four days has been made, the obligation to accommodate the Guest shall end on 6.00 p.m. on the fourth day, the date of arrival being deemed the first day, unless the Guest informs the Proprietor of a later date of arrival.
5.4 Unless otherwise agreed upon, the Proprietor may rescind the Accommodation Agreement for objectively justified reasons by means of a unilateral declaration by 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Party.
Rescission by the Party - Cancellation fee
5.5 The Party may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration by 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee.
5.6 Outside the period specified in § 5.5., the Party may only rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration subject to the following cancellation fees:
- no fees by 3 months before the date of the arrival; - 40% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of arrival; - 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival; - 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival.
Prevention from arrival
5.7 If the Party is prevented from arriving at the accommodating establishment on the date of arrival since this is impossible due to unforeseeable extraordinary events (e.g. extreme snowfall, floods etc.), the Party shall not be obliged to pay the agreed remuneration for the date of arrival.
5.8 The obligation to pay the remuneration for the booked stay shall revive as soon as the arrival becomes possible again provided that it becomes possible within three days.
§ 17 Place of performance, place of jurisdiction and applicable law
17.1 The place of performance shall be the place where the accommodating establishment is situated.
17.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Austrian adjective and substantial law under exclusion of the provisions of international private law (particularly IPRG [Austrian act on international private law] and the Rome Convention of 1980) and the UN Sales Convention.
17.3 If the Party is an Entrepreneur, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the domicile of the Proprietor; however, the Proprietor shall also be entitled to assert its rights before any other court that is competent for the location and matter.
17.4 If the Accommodation Agreement has been made with a Party that is a Consumer who has their domicile or ordinary residence in Austria, actions against the Consumer may exclusively be filed at the domicile, ordinary residence or place of work of such Consumer.
17.5 If the Accommodation Agreement has been made with a Party that is a Consumer who has their domicile in a member state of the European Union (except for Austria), Iceland, Norway or Switzerland, the court that is competent for the domicile of the Consumer in the event of actions against the Consumer in the relevant matter shall have exclusive jurisdiction.